Terms and Conditions
Thank you for allowing us to create your special pieces to honour your journey!
By purchasing, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Each custom piece is handmade specifically for you! As a result of the highly personalized handcrafting process, minor flecks, bubbles, or other differences may occur.
- Improper care of your piece may result in reduced longevity of your jewellery. Please adhere to the Care Instructions on this page. We are not responsible for broken, altered, or damaged items due to inadequate care.
- Every effort is made to honour your wishes with respect to the colours and design of your piece. With the unique natural of the inclusions used, your personal piece will not be an identical match of any previous piece.
-Returns/refunds are not accepted on items that cannot be resold. This includes any products containing personal inclusions, names, photos, etc.
- Please do NOT send the last of any precious inclusion. We will not be held responsible for any loss/theft/misplacement of items including mail delivery issues.
- Shipping charges, including any taxes/tariffs/import duties, etc., are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Untracked shipping is at the buyer's discretion and risk. It is highly recommended that tracked/insured shipping be purchased, particularly for keepsake items
- All turnaround time estimates are approximate only and buyers will not be compensated for additional time and/or time delays including shipping delays
- Price quotes provided are valid for 30 days from time provided. All prices are subject to change without notice